Get a little starstruck with our “Happy Starry 13th Birthday Foil Balloon”
- Measures 18″
- Helium and self-sealing
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
PRODUCT WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS
Balloon Safety & Care is very important to us, please ensure you follow the warnings below for the safety of yourself and the environment.
– After your party properly dispose of deflated balloons.
– Balloons look their best at room temperature – keep them warm on cool days and cool on warm days.
– Inhalation of helium can be harmful. Never breathe in helium
– Non-inflated or broken balloons can create a choking hazard. Keep an eye on your little ones.
– Do not release balloons into the air. Help keep balloons out of our waterways and power lines.
FOIL BALLOON DETAILS:
Our foil balloons automatically seal when you stop filling them — no tying, twisting, or knotting necessary.
If properly inflated, foil balloons can last more than a week when filled with helium, and more than six weeks when filled with air.
Balloons will float only when filled with helium. You can opt to add helium to your balloon when you place orders in person or online.